Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Wrap Up

I was 1 short for making my goal of 15 book this month.  I actually read 1 more non-Christie book than I expected but came up 3 short on the Christie books.  The last 2 definitely drug a bit with slowed me down.

1. Secret Adversary
2. Partners in Crime
3. N or M?
4. By the Pricking of My Thumbs
5. Postern of Fate  (Review for the Series)
6. Once in a Lifetime - Jill Shalvis  (Review)
7.  When We Touch - Brenda Novak (Review)
8.  The Tastemakers: Why We're Crazy for Cupcakes but Fed Up With Fondue - David Sax (Review)
9.   The Tyrant's Daughter - J.C. Carleson (Review)
10. Scandalously Yours - Cara Elliot  (Review)
11. Queen of Hearts - Colleen Oakes (Review)
12. The Return of the Rogue - Sabrina Jeffries (Review)
13. Cocaine Blues - Kerry Greenwood (Review)
14. Brooklyn Graves - Triss Stein (Review)

With the exception of the last Christie book I enjoyed every book I read this month which is a nice change from the last 2 or 3 months.

Favorite Book: Either The Tastemakers or Return of the Rogue

Most Unexpected: The Tyrant's Daughter.  Completely not what I thought it was going to be and was so much better because of that.

Book I've Recommended the Most - The Tastemakers or Queen of Hearts.  The concept for Queen of Hearts is just amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read Queen of Hearts at some point. I keep checking for it to be available in Canada. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it's not available to pre-order yet! I'll keep an eye out too. Though it looks like the graphic novels will be keeping you plenty busy this month!

      Delete