Sunday, February 2, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR March 2014 Challenge!

Lately I've been swamped with e-books and Agathas and my TBR pile is definitely starting to overflow.  It doesn't help that my wishlist on Paperback Swap is still up an running.  When I came upon the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge I couldn't pass it up!

This will actually help me with my Irish and Foodie Challenges too. Plus, I'm kind of missing real books and am quickly running out of bookcase space.

So starting March 1st I'm switching over to TBR reading.  I've already got a list going in my head!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining in the fun Katherine, I have my books all lined up and read to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! I'm really looking forward to March!

      Delete