Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Top Ten Tuesdays - Books on My TBR That Give Off Summer Vibes

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is all about books that give off summer vibes.  I'm focusing on books on my TBR just to remind me what books I really should move up the list!


1.  Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews


2.  Summer at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs


3.  An Embarrassment of Mangoes: A Caribbean Interlude by Ann Vanderhoof


4.  Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams


5.  The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen


6.  The Summoning by Heather Graham


7.  The Shadow Sister by Lucinda Riley


8.  Daisies for Innocence by Bailey Cattrell


9.  The Sound of Glass by Karen White


10. Peaches and Scream by Susan Furlong

What are some summer-y books on your TBR?

9 comments:

  1. Great list! When I see beaches/lakes or picnics on the cover I definitely tend to think summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sound of Glass is summer in a cover.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a few on your list that I might read. I usually make a list for summery books and then don't read them all. I'm going to try and get through my list this summer, so wish me luck. And good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do have a summer vibe!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the list, I have read and enjoyed a few of these. I have a list of summer books too but of course its kinda winter but so far not really greatly feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of really nice summery landscapes on your choices! I like looking at these landscapes on book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these covers are definitely giving me some summer vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty covers! Even the graveyard one - I love cemeteries :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the title An Embarrassment of Mangos. 😀

    ReplyDelete