Sunday, June 7, 2020

This Week in Reading - June 7

It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


Death of a Wandering Wolf by Julia Buckley (NetGalley) 

The Last Curtain Call by Juliet Blackwell (NetGalley 

Currently:

Reading:  Lonesome Road by Patricia Wentworth, The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell, and Meet Me in Atlantis by Mark Adams

Listening:  A Spell for Trouble by Esme Addison

Watching:  Not much other then YouTube on occasion.

Off the Blog:

I've been sick all week so there wasn't much happening off the blog except doctor's appointments and the Tornado's school.  And now I'm going back to bed.

On the Blog:

What Happened:

What's Coming Up:

Monday:  The Clutter Corpse - Mystery Review
Tuesday:  Top Ten Tuesday -Books I've Added to My TBR But Forgotten Why
Wednesday:  The Wife Who Knew To Much - Mystery Review
Thursday:  Books from the Backlog
Friday:  Friday Fives
Saturday:  A Hodge Podge of Reviews - Cozy Mystery Edition #2


14 comments:

  1. Oh no sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you feel better soon. I haven't been watching much either- I was doing so good there for a while haha, catching up on shows, and then this week- nada. Sigh.

    Death of a Wandering Wolf looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, hope it passes soon and you are back on your feet again and feeling better. Rest up in the meantime and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are better soon, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would bring you soup if I were closer! Hope you are on the mend soon.

    Dont forget to give me movie sugg6when you are feeling better, please :-) I made list/post on the blog and I'm sure you already have everyone ofbghe movies I listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy those books, which look very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you are feeling better! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you start to perk up this week. Stay safe. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, sorry to hear you've been sick - I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get well soon; sorry you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better soon. Ugh summer illness is just the worst. Cute wolf on the book cover!

    ReplyDelete