Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Releases for the 2nd Half of the Year

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is about new releases - specifically what new releases I'm looking forward to picking up for the 2nd half of 2020.


1.  Deadly Touch by Heather Graham - I love Graham's Krewe of Hunter series and this one looks really good!

2.  Checked Out for Murder by Allison Brook - This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series. There's a haunted library, solid mysteries and likable characters.

3.  The Falcon Always Wings Twice by Donna Andrews - Another favorite cozy series and this might just be my favorite title of the year.

4.  Death at High Tide by Hannah Dennison - I really enjoyed another series by this author so I'm excited to try this book in a new series.

5.  Murder in the East End by Jennifer Ashley - I love this historical mystery series and am so excited for this latest book.


6.  Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas - Another historical mystery series that I love and this one has such a gorgeous cover I couldn't resist.

7.  The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis - I've been really enjoying historical fiction and mysteries lately and I can never resist a dual timeline family secret kind of story.

8.  Christmas at the Island Hotel by Jenny Colgan - Colgan is a favorite and I loved her last books that took place on the Isle of Muir so this is high on my list.

9.  Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron - We spent last winter in New Orleans and I'm desperately missing it so I figured I might as well spend some virtual time in the bayou with this cozy mystery.  

10. Deception by Gaslight by Kate Belli - I don't really know much about this book or this author but historical mysteries have been a win lately so I couldn't resist this one.

What new releases are you looking forward to getting?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes to that Jenny Colgan book. I don't tire of her and I love Muire. I've just requested #4 of the Jennifer Ashley series, had forgotten to keep updated and now I see this one coming out. I love new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up coming I am excited about Tana Tana French's new mystery The Sessions, Jane Harper has a new book too and I preordered it! Also Robert Galbraith with a new Cormoran Strike book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's clear that I need to get back to reading lots more historical mysteries because there seems to be plenty of good ones out there for sure. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind on the Ashley series, but I'm still excited about a new installment. It's such a fun series! I'm stoked about a new Colgan book, too.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eyeing a few new releases about the Royal Family and Trump but I can't get them until the prices come down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have The Lions of Fifth Avenue on my Kindle. I will have to check. 🎴

    ReplyDelete