Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Summer TBR

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is all about my Summer TBR.  Now I'm not fabulous at actually completing these TBRs but I love putting them together!


1.  Murder in the East End by Jennifer Ashley - This is one of my favorite historical mysteries and I love this cover so I can't wait to read this latest mystery.

2.  The Falcon Always Wings Twice by Donna Andrews - I love this cozy series and this may be one of the best cozy pun titles I've come across in awhile.

3.  Checked Out for Murder by Allison Brook - How can I resist a cozy mystery series that involves a haunted library?  It also doesn't hurt that I've thoroughly enjoyed all the previous books in the series.

4.  Cat Me if You Can by Miranda James - Another favorite cozy series with another fabulous pun title. 

5.  For Whom the Book Tolls by Laura Gail Black - This is a new to me cozy series and author but I've been loving bookish cozies so why not try a new one.


6.  The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan - I have absolutely loved every Jenny Colgan book I've read lately and this one looks so fun!

7.  Love Without Border by Angela Braniff - I really enjoy both of Braniff's YouTube channels so I had to preorder her book.  I'm looking forward to learning more about her and her family.

8.  The Lilac Bus by Maeve Binchey - I have read one Binchey book and absolutely loved it so I have high hopes for this one.

9.  The Sea King's Daughter by Barbara Michaels - My son is learning all about ancient Greeks in history lately which has been making me want to reread this book. 

10. The $64 Tomato: How One Man Nearly Lost His Sanity, Spent a Fortune, and Endured an Existential Crisis in the Quest for the Perfect Garden by William Alexander - I'm not going to have a garden this year so I figure this book will help remind me it's not so bad!

What are you hoping to read this summer?

13 comments:

  1. Katherine!!!!! I'm literally jumping up and down here! Whooop whoooop!!! You are still blogging and still show casing the best books.

    Oh sorry - it's Mareli here. From Mareli Thalk Ink. We used to talk often about 3 years ago. Life was a bit hectic with me. Very long story. BUT I'm back. Or rather, my cat, Elza is back. I've decided to just revamp and redo. Didn't really feel like the old blog anymore.

    Anyway, I'm not going to fill up all your space. Just wanted to say hi. Please hop over and give us a hi and a follow if you would be so kind!

    Soooo glad to see you.

    Mareli xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm struggling like nothing to get the links working!! ElzaReads

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy your summer TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhhhh...I want to read all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Ashley series, too, and that cover really is gorgeous. Jenny Colgan is a new favorite of mine as well. Her books just make me smile. Enjoy your reading!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tons of books to read but it is very slow going despite being at home almost all of the time. Everything seems to have slowed down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to grab Murder in the East End by Jennifer Ashley, I love her historical mysteries with the cook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So look forward to the new Jennifer Ashley too. I am listening to the third book set in The Bookshop on the Shore series. Just loosely related. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so much that I want to read-I want to read all my books now but still can't seem to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have wanted to read The $64 Tomato. Ha ha. 🍅✨

    ReplyDelete