Saturday, June 6, 2020

May 2020 Reading Recap



Number of Books Read in May:  19

Bookish Breakdown:

Print Books:  9
eBooks:  6
Audio Books:  4

Review Books: 7
Library Books: 8 (4 Audio)
Rereads: 1
Overdue/Backlog Books: 1

My Favorite Book of the Month:

The House that Vanity Built by Nancy Cole Silverman

Caught Dead Handed by Carol J. Perry

Both are paranormal cozies so apparently I was in a mood!


Least Favorite Book of the Month:

Thunderstruck by Erik Larson - It wasn't that it was bad it just wasn't as good as I expected it to be.


Books I'm Still Reading:


Memories and Murder by Lynn Cahoon
A Killing in Antiques by Mary Moody
The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards

Goals for Month: Read Meet Me in Atlantis by Mark Adams because it's been on my TBR for far too long.  Read the next books up on the list for Agatha Christie and Patricia Wentworth.

9 comments:

  1. 19 books is a really good total! I managed four in two weeks which is a slight improvement I guess but not much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through 19 books! I hope you’re having a good June.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be gravitating a lot towards paranormal cozies too. I hope you have a wonderful reading month in June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great month! I am eyeing The House that Vanity Built. Enjoy June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great! I like that Carol J. Perry series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I read how many I went "Wow". Yay for paranormal cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of The House That Vanity Built. Too bad Thunderstruck was a disappointment. 📚

    ReplyDelete