Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Books with One Word Titles on My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is about books with one word titles.  This was harder than I expected but here are Books with One Word Titles on My TBR!


1.  Omens by Kelley Armstrong - This author's books have been on my TBR for ages and this one looks fantastic!

2.  Burned by Edward Humes - This is a nonfiction book about a housefire that looks like a dive into a mystery.  I'm very intrigued.  

3.  Run! by Patricia Wentworth - This is coming up on my Wentworth read/reread list and I'm so excited!  

4.   Honeymoon by Tina Seskis - A thriller set in the Maldives just sounds like so much fun - and perfect summer reading.

5.  Toast by Nigel Slater - This nonfiction memoir sounds fantastic and I've always had good luck with Nigel Slater's recipes so I'm looking forward to this one.  


6.   Belleweather by Susanne Kearsley - I know so many people who have really enjoyed this author's books and this one sounds amazing.  

7.  Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz - I've been wanting to read this author for awhile and this book looks great.  

8.  Shadowkiller by Wendy Corsi Staub - I'm not sure if this title is a real world but this author tends to write such fun reads.  

9.  Tinseltown by William J Mann - This nonfiction story of early Hollywood scandal sounds like seriously compelling reading!

10. Rosemary by Kate Clifford Larson - I've been wanting to read more about Rosemary Kennedy's heartbreaking story so this book has been on my TBR for quite some time.

What One Word Titles do you have on your TBR?

8 comments:

  1. What is it about a one-word title? I don't know, but it seems to make the story a little more powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize Belleweather, though most of the others are new to me. Honeymoon sounds good! I like that the setting is Maldives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belleweather and Omens are such great titles. And I love both of those authors, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Omens years ago but for some reason never continued the series. Fun seeing your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I looked on my shelf and didn't have that many one word titles so decided to let it pass me by. But a one word title can be very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. There were no copies on Hoopla, nor Libby, and the ebook was $12 so a bought a used hardcover for $6! 🙂

      Delete
  7. I love Armstrong's mysteries and thrillers. I've read six of them so far this year! LOL. I hope you enjoy her books when you get to them.

    Happy TTT (on a Monday)!

    ReplyDelete