Thursday, July 13, 2023

Books from the Backlog - The Twelve Clues of Christmas

Today I'm linking up with Carole from Carole's Random Life of Books for Books from the Backlog.  I really enjoy the chance to feature a book that's been hiding in the piles of books for far too long!




Blurb:  On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me—well, actually, my true love, Darcy O’Mara, is spending a feliz navidad tramping around South America. Meanwhile Mummy is holed up in a tiny village called Tiddleton-under-Lovey with that droll Noel Coward! And I’m snowed in at Castle Rannoch with my bumbling brother, Binky, and sourpuss sister-in-law, Fig.

Why It Needs to Come Off the Shelf:  This is another series that I've read the beginning books and the most recent books but not the ones in the middle and this looks perfect for Christmas in July.

4 comments:

  1. This looks good. I read a couple of the earlier books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good one I rather enjoyed it, although lots of yucky deaths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get to it soon. 📘

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a series that I have had on my radar for a while. I do hope that you enjoy it, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete