Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - 4th of July Covers on My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Books Covers in the Colors of My Country's Flag.  I live in the United States so that's red, white and blue but I'm especially looking at covers that look like the 4th of July(said in the voice of Jennifer Coolidge in Legally Blonde 2) which means not only red, white and blue but fireworks and cookouts and whatever else.  And to make things a little more fun the books have to be on my TBR!


1.  A Catered 4th of July by Isis Crawford - Not only does this cover look like the 4th of July but the book takes place during the 4th of July.  And it looks like the whole series is based around holidays which sounds fine.


2.  A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery - Fireworks and people sitting by a lake watching them.  Very 4th of July.


3.  Dead, White and Blue by Carolyn Hart - Even the title is American flag colored!


4.  The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews - Summer at the beach!


5.  Gone with the Whisker by Laurie Cass - The cat is watching fireworks on a stack of books.  How fantastic is that?


6.  Independence Slay by Shelley Freydont - Not only is that a fabulous cozy pun in the title but the cover is over the top!


7.  Jealousy Filled Donuts by Ginger Bolton - I really enjoyed the one book I've read in this series adn this looks so fun!


8.  Murder Served Neat by Michelle Hillen Klump -  I just read a book involving a mixologist so this cozy mystery focusing on one sounds really fun plus that drink looks amazing!


9.  Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - So not the most 4th of the July cover but definitely summery and red, white and blue.  Plus, there's a big happy looking dog so that makes it even more appealing.


10. Sweet Tea and Secrets by Joy Avon - I read the first book in this series and liked it and this 4th of July themed cover is definitely tempting me to read more of the series!

8 comments:

  1. Kudos on finding so many covers that could represent the holiday! I love that several even have fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Happy 4th! I've read all the Death on Demand books by Carolyn Hart and almost everything Jill Shalvis including this one.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spin Katherine! Very clever! A few cozies on here that I think I need to check out as well.

    I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun covers! I love all the ones with fireworks on them...they look very 4th of July. And that Jill Shalvis cover is great, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did really well with pulling out books on your TBR and fitting the red white blue 4th theme. A Catered Fourth of July looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect! Hope you had a nice 4th holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great covers for the 4th! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these do give off wonderful 4th of July vibes. Cozy covers are the best!

    ReplyDelete