Sunday, May 7, 2023

This Week in Reading - May 7


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


I had a small birthday library haul:

Voice of Fear by Heather Graham

The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts

Built to Last by Erin Hahn

The Cuban Heiress by Chanel Cleeton

I'm really looking forward to all of these!

Currently:


Reading:  Dressed to Drill by Kate Carlisle and Silent Auction by Jane K. Cleland

Listening:  Murder's No Votive Confidence by Cristin Brecher



Rover had a good week with classes and walks and not too hot weather.  He was very proud of the massive stick he hauled back from the neighbor's house.    Will had a good week too with school and video games and we all had a pretty quiet week.

This is my birthday weekend!  We went out to a really nice dinner yesterday and then tonight are going to my mother's after dog class for dinner and presents.  My main goal for celebrating my birthday month is getting some extra reading time in!  

Have a great week and happy reading!


12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday weekend! Sounds like you've got some great things planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good books, good company and fun times! Glad you all are doing well. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! And Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! It's so lovely you are getting to normal everyday things with Will and Rover.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Katherine! I hope you got spoiled a lot and that the upcoming week will be nothing but peace and love for you.

    I've only read Next year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton, but I have enjoyed it. Need to read more books by her.

    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! That's quite a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Rover is a handsome boy, in the first photo he looks like he's smiling and the second one reminds me of "speak softly and carry a big stick".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Katherine! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Rover and the stick... too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday and yay for a quiet week! Enjoy your reading time. 📚✨

    Have a wonderful week! ☀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Katherine! I hope you enjoy all your birthday books and get in lots of reading this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great birthday! Nice book haul! :)

    ReplyDelete