Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday Fives - May TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in May I'm picking 5 books I hope to read this month.


1.  Identity by Nora Roberts - I love Nora Roberts' romantic suspense books and I'm super excited about this one.


2.  If You've Got It, Haunt It by Rose Pressey - I have had this eARC for years and haven't read it.  I'm looking forward to reading it this month!


3.  The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams - I just listened to a Beatriz Williams and really enjoyed it.  This book was the first book of hers that landed on my TBR and I'm excited to finally be reading it.


4.  The Stately Home Murder by Catherine Aird - This is the next book I have to read by Catherine Aird and I'm really looking forward to it.  


5.  A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff - I love books about vintage clothing and this one has been calling me for awhile!  

What books are you hoping to read this May?

6 comments:

  1. I think I might have that Catherine Aid book. Need to check my Kindle library. Honestly, I need to check that library before I go buying phyical books from ThriftBooks! I ahve duplicated purchases sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz Williams always gets those amazing covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how there's a red dress on two of these covers! Very fashionable. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be reading Identity this month too. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for The Stately Home Murder. 📘

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list, I will certainly read Identity, just not sure when, have to buy it first. Love the title of If You've Got it, Haunt It.

    ReplyDelete