Saturday, May 6, 2023

Reading Recap - April 2023

 
Monthly Total: 21 - It was definitely an audiobook heavy month

Monthly Breakdown: 

Print: 7
Ebook: 4
Audio:  10

Mystery:  13
Fiction:  6
Middle Grade: 1 
Romance: 1

Favorite Book of the Month:


Audio:
Hotel of Secrets by Diana Biller - I thoroughly enjoyed this historical fiction set in late 19th century Vienna

Print:
Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander -  I thoroughly loved this story of a woman who is starting over in a small English village who ends up running the Littlest Library out of an old red telephone box.

Least Favorite Book of the Month:

The Vineyard Victims by Ellen Crosby - This is the 2nd book in this series that I've read and I think it's just not a series or writing style that works for me.

Where My Reading Took Me This Month:


Domestic Travel:

I visited South Carolina, Wisconsin, Virginia, Rhode Island, Maine, and Oregon for the first time this month and revisited California and Washington State.

International Travel:

In addition to my usual month visits to England I also visited Scotland, Ireland, and Austria.  And in one pretty crazy adventure I even went to the moon!

How was your reading for April?  Where did your reading take you this past month?



4 comments:

  1. Our library just ordered the Poppy Alexander book and I am excited to read it. I am trying to read a short book now because I am #4 in line for the Kate Morton novel and it's over 400 pages. I want to clear my time so I can read it before it's due....hoping I will get it in a week or so. Nice traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. Audiobooks are always at least half of my reading.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which book took you to the moon? 🚀

    ReplyDelete