Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Fives - April TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.   Since this is the first Friday in April I'm picking out 5 books I want to read this month.


1.  'Til Death by Carol J. Perry - This is one of my favorite cozy series and I kind of thought it was ending so I'm so excited to read this newest book.


2.  Island of the Mad by Laurie R. King - I'm slowly making progress on this series and I'm looking forward to reading this next book.


3.  The Lost Jewels by Kirsty Manning - I picked this off my Library List to read this year and I'm hoping it's a winner - especially since the last dual timeline historical fiction book I read was kind of a flop for me.


4.  Dead Men Don't Ski by Patricia Moyes - This is next up on my classic mystery and I'm looking forward to reading this one.  I read several books by this author years ago and really enjoyed them.


5.  The French House: An American Family, a Ruined Maison, and the Village That Restored Them All by Don Wallace - This nonfiction book has been on my TBR since I came across the title.  It sounds like it could be fantastic so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

What books are you hoping to read in April?

6 comments:

  1. All these books sound amazing. I hope you're able to get to them all and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get back to the Carol J. Perry series. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to start back at #1 for the C J Perry series but will wait till I have a few others read. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Island of the Mad looks interesting. 📚

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are new to me. I do like the sound of The French House. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete