Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Signs You are in Agatha Christie Book


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's linkup is a freebie so I'm doing 10 signs you're in an Agatha Christie mystery.


1.  You're alone in the world but are up for any adventure -  This generally means you're about to end up in a tricky situation.  

2.  You're alone in the world but have a lot of money that is controlled by people who may or may not be unscrupulous.

3.  You are part of a large and famously eccentric family that is controlled by an even more eccentric (and sometimes decidedly cranky) central figure who may or may not be about to come to an unfortunate end (but we all know they will).

4.  You've decided you need a break from your stressful life (bonus points if you are a well known detective) and move to a small village in England to grow vegetable marrows.

5.  You're living in a boarding house with a group of interesting people from very different backgrounds and they are all a bit secretive.


6.  You have a first name and last name that start with a same letter and the town that you live in starts with that same letter.

7.  You are taking a long trip in some kind of closed compartment such as a train or a boat

8.  You are going on a archaeological dig with a group that has known each other for ages and there is bunches of tension.

9.  You are taking a vacation to a beachy location for your health - and you happen to be an elderly woman who solves murders.

10. You are at a house party and there happens to a famous jewel of some sort and some people are acting a bit shady.

If you notice any of these signs make sure you double lock your doors and only go about in large groups.

8 comments:

  1. Lol... well this is a heap of fun:)). I'd better look out - I fall into the category of the slightly grumpy invalid who wishes she wasn't. The good part is that I don't have a huge inheritance that my unspeakable extended family are squabbling over:))). So I think I'm safe! Thank you for sharing this one, Katherine - it's made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very enjoyable and I notice no signs, although would love to visit with some of these characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are always a lot of fun. I think that I am safe for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true. I'm laughing at it because I get it.

    ReplyDelete