Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Five - Five Historical Fiction Books On My TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I've really been enjoying historical fiction so here are 5 on my TBR.


1.  A Well-Behaved Woman by Therese Anne Fowler - The whole Vanderbilt family is fascinating with all their issues and this novel sounds just as fascinating.


2.  Above the Bay of Angels by Rhys Bowen - I love the cozy mysteries by this author and I've really enjoyed the stand alone titles so this one sounds wonderful.


3.  Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams - I've really enjoyed Beatriz Williams' books in the past but it's been too long since I've read any and this one sounds fantastic.


4.  The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - I love Hazel Gaynor and this one has been on my TBR for ages.


5.  Tightrope by Amanda Quick - I love romantic suspense, historical fiction, and Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick so this one looks amazing!

Do you have any historical fiction on your TBR?

9 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine! I have Above the Bay of Angels on my TBR and Kindle, just need to still read it. The Girl who came home immediately draws my attention due to that cover. Actually all of these draw my attention!

    Have a good weekend and I hope you will spend it reading and relaxing.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these. I love the cover of the Bowen book, and the cover of the Gaynor book looks like a book I read but can't remember the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tightrope IS amazing, as are the other books in that series. I loved each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tightrope looks amazing. I haven't read an Amanda Quick book in a while, and I need to change that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wedding Veil by Kristy Woodson Harvey put me in touch with the VanderBilts, I had to go on line and look at the mansion I think in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy Rhys Bowen's books. Amanda Quick is good too. I haven't read any of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Well Behaved Woman sounds good. 📚

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of A Well-Behaved Woman by Therese Anne Fowler. I really want to read some of these too--the Gaynor book and The Golden Hour, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I need to read The Girl Who Came Home.

    ReplyDelete