Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday Fives - Fives Things in My Amazon Cart

I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  Michelle over at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life   used to do a Five on Fridays that I always enjoyed and I've seen a few other variations on the theme.  As well I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd give start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Today I'm taking a look at all the random stuff I've been putting in my Amazon cart in the last week or so.

1.  These Shorts - I ordered them on a w him back earlier in the summer and really liked them.  They're soft and comfy AND they have pockets.  I think I could use a pair in grey.

2.  This Epsom Salt Rub for Achy Legs and Feet - I saw this mentioned as a kind of cure-all on a Disney hints Facebook page.  And since we happen to be heading back to Disney soon I thought it might be worth a try.

3.  This Neck and Shoulders Heating Pad - I have a few different microwaveable heating pads but I really love the look of this one.

4.  This Garment Steamer - Not exactly indulgent but I keep meaning to get a steamer and just haven't yet.  I've heard it can kind of replace ironing?  Or at least the tossing back in the dryer to see if that will kind of get rid of the wrinkles.  I hate ironing.

5.  The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan - Because it can't be an Amazon list without at least one book!

What kinds of things are in your Amazon cart?

11 comments:

  1. I have tins of the raspberry paint, stickers for the front door to warn cold callers to back off, a couple of books, candle burning lanterns and a wood burning stove that I'm considering saving up for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up with two different steamers from Bed Bath and Beyond, and I was shocked at how well they both worked. Definitely replaced the need for me to iron dresses and shirts. I use epsom salts and mix in some lavender bath beads to relax my feet while reading. Hope it works well for you. Hope you're feeling better these days. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed THE BOOKSHOP ON THE SHORE. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a new kindle, (mine is slowly dying) a charging cord for my current kindle, a brass wall hanging and 2 books that I want. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it's mostly just books. I need to use Amazon to shop for other things too I guess! They have so much now. I always forget to look there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently bought Himself a new Kindle, a new cover and a screen protector. It is the latest Paperwhite which also as an audio option so he can also enjoy the growing list of audiobooks I keep buying:)). We have recently bought a box of Pukka peppermint and liquorice tea and nighttime lavender and oat tea, and a new water jug with a set of filters as the other one got cracked:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a wishlist of supplies for my cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Game Of Thrones DVD series, a router, filters for the pool pump, tennis shoes for work and one hardcover book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks similar to my Amazon cart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unless teamers have greatly improved in the 10 years since I last used one, it won't replace the iron 100% but it will take over much of the ironing. Also, it's easy to burn yourself with a steamer so be careful. Epsom salts are great for easing aches and pains and most drugstores have them when you need them immediately.

    I really like your Friday Fives, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my garment steamer! Especially for my son's dress clothes which are clean, but get super wrinkled being crammed in his tiny closet for long periods of time. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete