Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten New Releases I'm Looking Forward to in the First Half of 2024


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is New Releases I'm Looking Forward to in the First Half of 2024.


1.  A Smoking Bun by Ellie Alexander - I absolutely love this cozy series and I'm looking forward to seeing what the crew at Torte gets involved in next.

2.  The Clock Struck Murder by Betty Web - This is an intriguing looking mystery set in 1920s Paris.

3.  The Last Book of Bonn by Brianna Labuskes - I love historical fiction and this one really caught my eye.

4.  Kilt Trip by Alexandra Kiley - Scottish setting, enemies to friends to more, and making peace with the past make this sound like a fun read.

5.  Ill-Fated Fortune by Jennifer J. Chow - How could I resist a cozy mystery involving fortune cookie writing?


6.  The Last Word by Gerri Lewis - This is the first in a new cozy series and I could not resist the dog on the cover if I'm being completely honest.

7.  Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay -  The Library Lovers mysteries is one of my favorite cozies and I can't wait to read this one.

8.  A Collection of Lies by Connie Berry - The novella before this book was one of my favorite mysteries in 2023 and I'm really looking forward to a full length mystery.

9.  Murder Road by Simone St James - I've loved everything I've read by this author and this one looks fantastic.

10. A Grave Robbery by Deanna Raybourn - This is one of my favorite historical mystery series and I can't wait to read this one.

What books are you looking forward to in the first half of 2024?

9 comments:

  1. Kilt Trip is such a great title! (Plus, it's set in Scotland.) And I'm looking forward to Murder Road, too. I really like Simone St. James. I probably should have included this one on my own TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK well I don't have any of these on my list but I do want to read the Deanna Raybourn series.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Most of these are on my TBR list too. ILL-FATED FORTUNE sounds especially fun. I hope you love all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't share any in common on this list but I could happily read many of them. Isn't that dog on the cover so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Raybourn and Berry mysteries are on my list too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound good, Katherine. I am excited about Ill-Fated Fortune, Murder Road, and A Grave Robbery too. I hope you enjoy all of these when you read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know what books are coming out in 2024! 😯

    ReplyDelete