Saturday, February 5, 2022

January 2022 - Reading Recap


Books Read This Month:  20 -
I wasn't thinking it was the best reading month but I have been getting through the audio books this month!  I'm doing a lot of dog walking which is cutting into my reading time but is seriously increasing my listening time!

Category Breakdown:

Print:  5
E-Books: 4  
Audio Books: 16  

Mystery:  15
Fiction:  5

Favorite Books of the Month:

So many good ones but here are a few I really enjoyed!


The Secret, Book, and Scone Society by Ellery Adams
Under Currents by Nora Roberts
Double Sin and Other Stories by Agatha Christie

Least Favorite Book:

The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont - This wasn't terrible but it wasn't what I wanted it to be.

Places I've Fictionally Traveled to This Month:

North Carolina - twice
Idaho
England - 7 Times
Georgia
Scotland
New York - twice
Massachusetts - also twice
Maine

So it's been a busy month though I've stayed mostly on the East coast with a number of jumps over the UK!

How was your reading in January?


11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good listening month! I hope you're having a great February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 books in a month? Wow!

    And I may need to start tracking where I travel each month. That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a terrific month in books Katherine - hope February is good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes when I started listening to audio about 6 years ago, the number of books I read in a year doubled. It can be great for some multitasking.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that many audiobooks, walking the dog has its advantages. Just finished the third Ellery Adams I think it was on audio and enjoyed it. I have increased the speed, sometimes up to 1.5 which helps me along to get through an audio faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is disappointing about the The Christie Affair. I am glad to year you loved The Secret, Book, and Scone Society. I would really like to read that one. I hope you have a wonderful February in reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you had an amazing reading month! 16 audiobooks is impressive. I am trying to speed up my audios a bit so I can get just a few more in each month. Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely rocked your reading! 😮

    ReplyDelete