Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Fives - February TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in February I'm looking at 5 books I want to read this month.


1.  The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan - I love Colgan and have had this book sitting on my shelf for ages.  I'm really excited to read it.  


2.  Mrs. Pollifax on Safari by Dorothy Gilman - It's been to long since I've checked in with Mrs. Pollifax and I can't wait to see what she's up to now.


3.  The Gardiner Heist: The True Story of the World's Largest Unsolved Art Theft by Ulrich Boser - I've been kind of collecting art theft books and I really need to read some of them.


4.  Death in the English Countryside by Sara Rosett - I'm trying to clear some books off my overdue NetGalley shelf and this looks like such a good one!


5.  Deadly Director's Cut by Vicki Delany - I really enjoyed the first book in this series and am looking forward to reading my eARC of this one!

What are you looking forward to reading in February?

8 comments:

  1. I have a couple books by Vicki Delany but have not read them yet. I must remedy that soon. These sound like great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death in the English Countryside looks like an especially good setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these, Katherine! They all sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy all of these books! I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for The Garden Heist. 📗

    ReplyDelete