Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books on My TBR With Adjectives in the Title


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is all about Books with Adjectives in the Title.   I'm sticking with books in my TBR so here are some books I'm looking forward to reading that have adjectives in the title.


1.  The Great Pearl Heist by Molly Caldwell Crosby 

2.  We Wish You a Murderous Christmas by Vicki Delany

3.  Deadly Appraisal by Jane K. Cleland

4.  Unnatural Death by Dorothy L. Sayers

5.  The Haunted Lady by Mary Roberts Rinehart


6.  The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan

7.  Dead Men Don't Ski by Patricia Moyes

8.  A Wee Murder in My Shop by Fran Stewart

9.  The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman

10. The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan

What books do you have on your TBR that have adjectives in the title?

7 comments:

  1. I like how you focused on books in your TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. How fun is it that you only used books on your TBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I haven't read any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never noticed adjectives in titles, thinking I should look on my TBR and see if I can pull out five for Friday. Sometimes hard to come up with ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but a bunch of them sound like books I would like. I'm going to take a closer look at HAVE YOURSELF A MURDEROUS LITTLE CHRISTMAS for sure. That's a great title!

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! You must read The Invisible Library! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was an interesting prompt this week. 📚

    ReplyDelete