Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Fives - March TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since it is the first Friday in March I'm looking at 5 books I hope to read this month.


1.  Evil in Emerald by A.M. Stuart - I've really enjoyed the first two books in the series and am so excited to read this one when it comes out later this month.


2.  A Paris Apartment by Michelle Gable - This book has been on my TBR for years.  I'm a little hesitant because I tried a book by this author last year and ended up DNFing it but the premise of this one sounds amazing so it's time to try it.


3.  The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey - This is another author that has been on my TBR for years though it's a genre that I don't read too much of.  This one looks interesting and I'm looking forward to trying it.


4.  Wait for What Will Come by Barbara Michaels - I'm trying to read some of the books off my Keeper Shelf to see if books still deserve their spot and this one has a big question mark.  Michaels is one of my favorite authors but I don't remember much about this book.


5.  Henrietta Who? by Catherine Aird - I've read this before but it's been awhile.  As well, I'm trying to read Aird's Inspector Sloan books in order and this is the 2nd book.

What books are you hoping to read in March?

6 comments:

  1. I just finished the NEW thriller The Paris Apartment, Lucy Foley (which was so so) I'm curious about this one and perhaps timing was just wrong when you tried it last year? That happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these books are new to me as far as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read Mercedes Lackey but I see her books everywhere. I hope that you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evil in Emerald with its green looks very appropriate for March. I only read one Michelle Gable book and didn't like it, and wiped her! She probably does write good books but I have too many on my list!!

    ReplyDelete