Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR




Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  My favorite topics are the seasonal TBRs and since I missed the one that was two weeks ago I decided to put the list together and post it today.  


1.  A High-End Finish by Kate Carlisle - This is a book off my Series list.  I've read the most recent few books but never read the beginning books so I'm trying to fix that.

2. The Great Pearl Heist by Molly Caldwell Crosby -  This is a book off my TBR Bingo list and I'm excited to read this one.

3.  Dead Men Don't Ski by Patricia Moyes - This is one off of my Classic Mystery list.  I remember really enjoying this author when I read a few of her books years ago and I'm really looking forward to reading all of them in order.  

4.  The French House by Don Wallace - This nonfiction book about an American family restoring a house in France has been sitting on my shelf for quite some time and on my TBR for even longer.

5.  Barefoot Beach by Debbie Mason - I picked this at random on my list on my library's website.  I haven't really tried much by this author but I'd like to read more by her.


6.  When She Dreams by Amanda Quick - I've really been loving the Burning Cove series (though in a very loose sense of the word) and I'm excited to read this newest one.

7.  Murder on Madison Square by Victoria Thompson - I love this historical mystery series and I'm really looking forward to reading this next book.

8.  The Last Mile by Kat Miles - I've been in a romantic suspense mood lately and I've never read anything by this author so I'm looking forward to trying this book.

9.  Tuesday Night Survivors' Club by Lynn Cahoon - I've really enjoyed some of Cahoon's series and this one looks really promising.

10. 'Til Death by Carol J Perry - I love this series and I was kind of afraid it was ending so I was excited to see this new book was being released.

What books are on your TBR for spring?

7 comments:

  1. When She Dreams by Amanda Quick sure looks good. Looks like you have a great list of reading this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lynn Cahoon book looks good. I always enjoy her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of these are on my tbr but I can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of most of these, but there are definitely some on this list I need to check out. Enjoy your Spring reading!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list as usual. I have read A High End Finish (audio) but nothing else in the series. I picked up Tuesday Night Survivors' Club from NG, so looking forward to it. The Carol J Perry one looks good too, but as I haven't read the earlier ones, not picking it up from NG. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly helps me to post a list of what I'm hoping to read.

    ReplyDelete