Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I've Discovered Thanks to Book Blogs


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is books I've discovered from Top Ten Tuesday lists.  I'm terrible when it comes to keeping track of where I discover books that end up on  my TBR but here are 10 I know came from book blog recommendations and very possibly Top Ten Tuesday lists.


1.  Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros - I have heard nothing but raves about this one and even though it's a bit different from my usual reading I can't wait.

2. The Postcard by Anne Berest - This is a recent add and it looks wonderful.  

3.  Enchanted Hill by Emily Bain Murphy - 1930s Old Hollywood glamour mixed with a bit of mystery.

4.  Esme Cahill Fails Spectacularly by Marie Bostwick - I remember nothing about this but I love the title!

5.  Bad Summer People by Emma Rosenblum - I remember this one being described as gossip-y and I do love some gossip.


6.  Strawberry Lane by Jodi Thomas - I love the cover and the title and I've heard such good things about all of her books.

7.  The Little Italian Hotel by Phaedra Patrick - This is another author whose books look amazing and this one really calls to me.

8.  The Heiress Gets a Duke by Harper St. George - I love historical romances but haven't read much of it lately.  This one really sounded good!

9.  The Miniature Mansion of Myra Malone by Audrey Burges - This sounds a bit weird but very intriguing.  

10. The Grace of Wild Things by Heather Fawcett - This sounds wonderful and a bit different and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

There are so many more books that I've gotten from my favorite book blogs but this is just a few of them!

What books have you discovered through Top Ten Tuesday lists or other book blog posts?

8 comments:

  1. That's an interesting question as, like you, I have seen so many interesting boooks on blogs. My reading list is stupidly long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Fourth Wing from the library and am starting to read it on Thursday as a buddy read with a friend.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so many raves for Fourth Wing! Even my daughter lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I open my internet and visit blogs I am adding to my list! Just visited Shellyrae and added one a few minutes ago. Australian author. I hope you love Fourth Wing, I got it from the library but have since bought a copy. I would listen to it but the reviews for the narrator are pretty bad. I have the second one pre-ordered at big cost from Amazon! Ouch! If you like fantasy, somewhat YA and characters that are interesting and dragons that are dangerous and downright gorgeous, you'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Strawberry Lane is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love Fourth Wings as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this list. Strawberry Lane looks so inviting! I enjoyed The Grace of Wild Things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I loved Fourth Wing! I cannot wait for the second book to come out in just a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete