Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Cozies with Farm Settings on My TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.   While I'm not really interested in farming or anything like that I do love reading about it and cozy mysteries are fantastic for farm life settings.  Here are 5 cozies with farm settings that are on my TBR.


1.  Going Organic Can Kill You by Staci McLaughlin - I own the first book in this series and it's a farm and spa so I'm curious to see how that works.


2.  Peaches and Scream by Susan Furlong - This is pretty close to home for me as it's set one state over.  Plus who doesn't love fresh peaches?


3.  Left Fur Dead by J.M. Griffin - Not only is it a farm but it's a bunny rehabilitation sanctuary so what's not to love.


4.  A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die by Edith Maxwell - Another organic farm and another series that I already have several books on my shelf.


5.  One Foot in the Grove by Kelly Lane - I've read about a lot of different farms and orchards but never an olive grove.  This looks interesting plus is taking up shelf space!

Do you enjoy a farm setting?

4 comments:

  1. Funny titles! I am almost finished with Daily Rituals and am trying to pick another book off the Kindle now. I just finished With Love From London by Sarah Jio and I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've read a cozy mystery. I love the titles and covers of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a couple and have the others in my TBR. I do enjoy the farm setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of the cozy mysteries being set on farms and so many fun titles as well. Love the Left Fur Dead!

    ReplyDelete