Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Random Library Picks


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.   I love my library but normally I'm a big fan of the hold feature.  I'll go online, find the book I want and have it sent to my library branch and then dash in and pick it up.  But every so often I like to wander the shelves and pick out books at random.  Here are 5 I picked up randomly recently.


1.  The Secret Love Letters of Olivia Moretti


2.  The Little Wartime Library by Kate Thompson


3.  State of Wonder by Anne Patchett


4.  Surviving Savannah by Patti Callahan


5.  The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan

Have you read any of these?  Did you love them? Hate them?

3 comments:

  1. I've read a few books by Patti Callahan but not this one. I've read Ann Patchett's Dutch House and Bel Canto and liked those quite a bit, just checked out her latest called Tom Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was an excellent wander around to pick up these. I love the hold feature too and mostly use it. I haven't had as fruitful a wander around as you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Keeper of Lost Things. ☺

    ReplyDelete