Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is my Spring TBR.  The seasonal TBRs are always my favorite Top Ten Tuesdays.  I very rarely read even most of the books on these lists but I love making them!


1.  An American in Scotland by Lucy Connelly - I'm excited about this one and I absolutely adore the cover.

2.  Cinnamon Twisted Ginger Bolton - This is a new to me cozy series that looks intriguing.  

3.  The Bride Wore White by Amanda Quick - I love this series and can't wait for the latest book

4.  Murder on Bedford Street by Victoria Thompson - This is a favorite historical mystery series and I always look forward to the newest book.

5.  Fiddling with Fate by Diane Kelly - I've really enjoyed the last couple of books in this series set around moonshine store in Chattanooga, Tennessee and am looking forward to seeing what catastrophe the main character ends up this time.


6.  The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams - I've read several books by Williams and really enjoyed them all but it's been a few years.  This one has been sitting on my shelf for quite awhile and it's one I'm looking forward to reading this spring.

7.  The Widow's Secret by Kate Hewitt - This is my last overdue review book from 2022 (we won't talk about the overdue review books from 2019 - 2014) and I've enjoyed the first 3 books in this series.  

8.  On Spine of Death by Tamara Berry - I have the 3rd book in this series coming up on my reading list for the end of May but I have yet to read the 2nd book.  Definitely need to get to this one soon!

9.  Close Up by Amanda Quick - I have the most recent book coming up in May (see #3) but am a couple of books behind.  These are all essentially stand alones but I'd still like to be caught up.

10.  Murder with Peacocks by Donna Andrews - I have loved all the recent books in this series but somehow missed the first 15 + books in this series.  I'm looking forward to picking up the first book and seeing where all the madness began.

What books are you hoping to read this spring?

8 comments:

  1. I also love the cover of An American in Scotland, is that a cozy or more gritty? Kate Hewitt has some good books and i haven't read anything by her in ages. Right now I launced into An American Wife and I didn't realize it was such a long book. I am reading and reading and my Kindle only shows 4% done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I also want to read the Victoria Thompson. I only get approved to review this series maybe half the time. But it's a quick read from the library also.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the latest by V. Thompson, too! It's one of my favorite series. And the cover of An American in Scotland totally makes me want to read that one. Plus, I love that Scotland setting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed On Spine of Death and the series. I hope you do too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a chance to read them all, and I hope they are all delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of that first one set in Scotland. What is it about Scotland!! I have a Kate Hewitt book in my list, I think I saw a good review for it on your blog so hoping to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiddling with Fate is on my list. I enjoyed the first couple of books in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read ON SPINE OF DEATH a few weeks ago. It's fun! I've really enjoyed the whole series.

    Happy TTT (on a Friday)!

    ReplyDelete