Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday Fives - March TBR

 

I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in February I'm picking 5 books I hope to read this month.


1.  Murder in PostScript by Mary Winters - I'm so excited to read this upcoming review book this month.  It looks like a fun new series.


2.  Dead Storage by Mary Feliz - I really liked the first book in the series when I read it years ago and am looking forward to reading the 2nd book and to getting it off my overdue review shelf.


3.  Withering Heights by Dorothy Cannell - This book has been sitting on my shelf for too long and it is one I'm excited to read.


4.  Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart - Mary Stewart is an author I'm trying to read more of and this is the next book on my list.


5.  Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman - My theme for March is Ireland and magic and for the magic part of this I'm looking forward to reading this book which has been on my TBR for ages.

What books are you hoping to read in March?


5 comments:

  1. Good list! I liked both Practical Magic and Rose Cottage. (I love all of Mary Stewart's books.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an arc for Murder in PostScript this morning! I loved Practical Magic and I hope you do too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to read The Islandman by Tomas O’Crohan for my Irish author this month. It's Nonfiction. ☘️

    I hope you like Practical Magic more than I did. Ha ha. I do hope you get the time to read the two prequels. They were fabulous. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with these, I do believe I haven't come across the Rose Cottage. Hope its a satisfying read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look good. I want to read the Mary Feliz series. It's on my list.

    ReplyDelete