Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday Fives - Five Audio Books I Want to Get Soon


 I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. I have been really loving audio books lately - especially since my library added Hoopla.  Here are 5 audio books I'm planning to check out soon.


1.  Hideaway by Nora Roberts - I enjoy Roberts' books and especially on audio so I'm looking forward to listening to this one.


2.  The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffith - The plot on this one sounds really intriguing and I've really enjoyed other books by Griffiths so I'm excited to give this one a try.


3.  Death on the Sapphire by R.J. Koreto - I've read a couple of other books by Koreto and I read I believe the last one in this series years ago and loved it so I was super excited to see the first book at my library.


4.  Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers - I read the first Lord Peter Wimsey book a couple of years ago and liked it but never continued so I'm looking forward to listening to this one.  


5.  Be Our Ghost by Kate Kingsbury - This title makes me giggle and I've enjoyed other books in this series so this sounds like it'll be a fun listen.

What audio books are on your To Listen list?

10 comments:

  1. Cozies are always fun listens! I can't wait to hear what you think of the Nora Roberts book. I have the JR Robb books to tackle in audio sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really loved having streamed audios from Hoopla at my public library. I'm listening to Winesburg, Ohio right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Nora Roberts, Elly Griffiths and Dorothy Sayers

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like looking at all the audio I want to listen to. I've already enjoyed Hideaway, the narration is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really an audio book kind of person-I can't sit still and just listen! Hope you get to them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoopla is amazing. I've been jonesing the last three months because my library card expired and I haven't felt safe enough to go in and renew it. They won't let people do it online, which I think is stupid. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be our ghost, such a good title :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stranger Diaries looks good, they all sound good actually but that one has caught my eye! Happy listening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of those. They all sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted to try Stranger Diaries so I hope you like that one! I just bought the first Lord Peter Wimsey novel and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete