Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Books with Animals on the Cover


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Books with Animals on the Cover.  I love books with animals in them and so I always look for animals on the cover.


1.  A Skeleton in the Family by Leigh Perry


2.  A Wee Murder in My Shop by Fran Stewart


3.  The Calamity Cafe by Gayle Leeson


4.  The Lion in the Living Room by Abigail Tucker


5.  Arsenic with Austen by Katherine Bolger Hyde


6.  The Shepherd's Life by James Rebanks


7.  Assaulted Caramel by Amanda Flower


8.  Murder Can Mess Up Your Masterpiece by Rose Pressey


9.  Fixing to Die by Miranda James


10. The Secrets of Bones by Kylie Logan

What books with animal covers are on your TBR?

9 comments:

  1. It seems like cozy mysteries often have animals on the covers. I enjoyed seeing your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books with animals on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are enough cats on your list today to keep Elza happy. And there's even an Anna! Wow! Love your list!

    a href="https://elzareads.com/ten-animal-titles-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-animals/">Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading books with animals in books and these covers look like they promise plenty of that in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of books with dogs on the cover! (Cats are equally cute.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a perfect topic for a cozy mystery lover. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great! I love animals, especially cats, in my cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, The Lion in the Livingroom! Doesn't that sound charming?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for reminding me that I still need to read The Lion in the Living Room! I have it from way back when it was an ARC! 😅

    ReplyDelete