Friday, April 7, 2023

Friday Fives - April TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in April I'm picking 5 books I hope to read this month.


1.  Cinnamon Twisted by Ginger Bolton - This is a review book I'm really looking forward to.  I'm new to the series and the author but the premise of this one really grabbed me. 


2.  The Vineyard Victims by Ellen Crosbie - This is the next book I'm getting off my overdue NetGalley shelf.  


3.  The House at Riverton by Kate Morton - At the beginning of the year I picked 5 books that I wanted to read from the library and this is the last one on the list.  I'm really looking forward to reading it.


4.  Pall in the Family by Dawn Eastman - This is the next series I'm tacking.  I've only got two left before I finish the series!  


5.  On Spine of Death by Tamara Berry - I loved the first book in this series and am so looking forward to reading the third book in May but before I do that I need to read the second book!

What are you hoping to read this month?

7 comments:

  1. I used to love "predicting" or even hoping what I will read every month. Ha ha ha! It's a challenge I'm obviously not strong enough to conquer.

    Hopefully one day I'll do it again!

    Have a lovely weekend Katherine!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy On Spine of Death. I thought it was a fun mystery...not quite as good as the first one, but still humorous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good choices. I hope you get a chance to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to focus on reading poetry and books about writing poetry this month. I especially like the look of that Kate Morton book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought On Spine of Death was very good. I hope you get a chance to read all these books this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very worthy reasons to be on your TBR for April like working through that TBR on review shelf and coming close to finishing a series.

    ReplyDelete