Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Ten Books on My TBR With Spring-y Covers

 

It's starting to feel like spring without quite dipping into summer just yet (though we know it's coming!).  I've been perusing my TBR looking for covers that just say Spring to me and this year spring seems to equal flowers!


1.  The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee 


2.  Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly


3.  The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty


4.  The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis


5. A Memory of Violets by Hazel Gaynor


6.  The Forbidden Garden by Ellen Herrick


7.  Always by Sarah Jio


8.  Pieces of Happiness by Anne Ostby


9.  Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe by Jodi Thomas


10. The Heirloom Garden by Viola Shipman

Do you have any books on your TBR with Spring-y Covers?

10 comments:

  1. I've read The Forbidden Garden and The Heirloom Garden, loved the Shipman book. Can't believe Viola Shipman is a man! The writing is so from the woman's perspective.
    Love the cover of The Glass Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous covers! I really like the one by Shalvis... makes me want to get outside and enjoy the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did spring covers today too! Yours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Spring covers and many of them good reading that I know of, and I bet the others would make good reading too. A happy cover does invite in. My fave cover is The Glass Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the spring covers! These all look really good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These covers are beautiful! I loved The Forever Girl and A Memory of Violets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe looks good and all the covers perfectly reflect spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't really register just how many flower-festooned covers there are - until there's a list like this... They are all lovely! Thank you for sharing your Spring-like covers:).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all of those beautiful covers. I feel like it's a celebration of spring just to look at them!

    ReplyDelete