Sunday, April 2, 2023

This Week in Reading - April 2


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


A Bakery in Paris by Aimie K. Runyan - A historical fiction with a dual timeline set in Paris.  I couldn't resist it! (Publisher)

Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas by Vicki Delany - I was so glad to see this book.  I thought the series was finished so I was glad to see that it was continuing with a different publisher.  (Publisher)

Murder at Midnight by Katharine Schellman - I've enjoyed this historical mystery series and am curious to see what happens next. (Publisher)

The Sweetheart List by Jill Shalvis - I really enjoy Jill Shalvis' books and this looks nice and summery!  (Publisher)

Currently:


ReadingFiddling with Fate by Diane Kelly and The Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander

Listening:  On Spine of Death by Tamara Berry

What have you read this week?  

Have a great week and happy reading!

9 comments:

  1. I want to go to a bakery in PAris. :)

    Seriously though have a great weekend! I love that cover of Fiddling w/ fate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fiddling book has such a cute cover. I finihsed No Two Persons and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be busy! At least you are having some interesting reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Bakery in Paris sounds good to me! Hope it's a good week for you, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for A Bakery in Paris. 📘

    I hope everything is okay. 😌

    Have a wonderful new week. ☀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to read the new Jill Shalvis book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cover for Fiddling in Fate. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Bakery in Paris looks wonderful. I'll have to check that one out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill Shalvis is a name that comes up frequently in blog posts - and I've never read any of her books, she's down on my 'authors to check out' list... I need to bump her up a bit, I think! I hope you're having a good week, Katherine:).

    ReplyDelete