Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Books on My TBR with Flowers in the Title


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  This month my theme is gardening and flowers so I'm looking at books on my TBR with flowers in the title.


1.  A Memory of Violets by Hazel Gaynor - I have loved every book by this author and this one looks just as wonderful.


2.  Morning Glory by Sarah Jio - I have enjoyed other books by this author and always mean to read more but somehow haven't.  This sounds like a fantastic read.


3.  Wildflower Hill by Kimberley Freeman - I haven't heard much about this author or this book but it sounds like a story I would enjoy with a woman inheriting a property in Australia after an injury ends her career in ballet.


4.  The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley - I've heard wonderful things about this author and this one sounds fantastic.


5.  Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly- I love historical fiction and this looks wonderful.

Do you have any books with flowery titles on your TBR?

8 comments:

  1. I love lists. And I'll invent reasons to make them. :) I love the cover of Wildflower Hill - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the first four. They are either in my TBR or sound great. Lilac Girls I'll leave at this point as I only read the occasional historical fiction. I do read them but I keep them low!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! I think most of my Rosamunde Pilcher books are flowered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilac Girls is on my shelf unread. A Memory of Violets was my first Hazel Gaynor read and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love violets. They're my favorite flower. 💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked The Rose Garden.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete