Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Series I Want to Catch Up On


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Series I Want to Start/Catch Up On.  I read a lot of cozy mysteries so there are so many series I want to start and even more series that I want to catch up on.


1. Meg Langslow Mysteries by Donna Andrews - This series is huge and every book I've read has been incredibly entertaining.  I'm looking forward to going back to the beginning and getting to know the Langslow family from the beginning.

2.  The Ravenels by Lisa Kleypas - Just to mix things up a bit I'm throwing in a historical romance series.  I've listened to the 2nd book and am now listening to the 1st book and have very much enjoyed them both.

3.  Sebastian St. Cyr Mysteries by C.S. Harris - I've read the most recent mysteries in this series and while they're not the fastest paced I do really enjoy them and want to read the beginning books.

4.  Library Lighthouse Mysteries by Eva Gates - This is a cozy series that I've started at the beginning with and am really enjoying it.  

5.  Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman - I adore Mrs. Pollifax and have loved every book I've read so far.  


6.  The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman - This is a bit outside of my usual genres but I did enjoy this book and am so curious to see how the story continues.

7.  Burning Cove by Amanda Quick - I love romantic suspense and romantic suspense set in the 1930s is even better.

8.  The Fixer Upper Mysteries by Kate Carlisle - I've enjoyed the later books in this series and read the first book recently and am looking forward to catching up.

9.  Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters - Barbara Mertz wrote under the names Elizabeth Peters and Barbara Michaels and while Michaels is one of my favorite authors I've seriously ignored all of her books under her Peters name.  I listened to the first Amelia Peabody book and really liked it and want to see more of these characters.  

10. Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries by Jane K. Cleland - I love antiques and I love cozy mysteries so I always enjoy these mysteries.  This is another series where I've read the most recent books but neglected the earlier books.

What series do you want to read/catch up on?

9 comments:

  1. I've read all the Mrs. Pollifax books, all the Amelia Peabody books and all the Invisible library books. So obviously I enjoyed them if I read the entire series. I will say the later Amelia Peabody books were a bit strange though.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm caught up with Carlisle's Fixer-Upper series. I've enjoyed that one from the start. Cleland's series is one that I've been meaning to pick up for quite some time. I've met her a couple of times at our local indie bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love C.S. Harris's Sebastian St. Cyr series. I've read all but the two most recent books. I need to catch up on those. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read The Ravenels series someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these I am unfamiliar with. The Invisible Library is the one that draws me the most and I can't remember seeing it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 books yet to read in the Invisible Library and need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of the Library Lighthouse Mystery series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with Lisa Kleypas and Genevieve Cogman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Invisible library is on my TBR. 📚

    ReplyDelete