Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Cozy Reads On My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is all about cozy reads so I'm picking 10 books on my TBR that sound like the perfect book to curl up with a warm blanket and a cup of tea on a cold day.  


1.  The Backup Plan by Jill Shalvis - A snowy B&B, a group of people who are having to get to know each other again, and a dog.  I can't think of a better way to spend a cold dreary day.

2.  An American in Scotland by Lucy Connelly - A Scottish Isle, a town full of secrets, and American anxious to find them all out.  Sounds delightful to read under a nice warm blanket.

3.  Thin Ice by Paige Shelton - A murder mystery in Alaska all that cold and suspense will make me feel extra cozy and warm.  I may switch to hot chocolate.

4.  To Scotland with Love by Patience Griffin - Scotland and quilts.  I don't think I really need to say anything more.

5.  The House at Riverton by Kate Morton - I love Morton's Gothic-y suspense and it seems like just the perfect reading for a cold and dreary day.


6.  The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - I love Gaynor's characters and this sounds like a good read for a cozy day.

7.  Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winnifred Watson - I've been wanting to read this forever and it seems like just the book to read with a cup of tea.

8.  Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village by Maureen Johnson - A quaint English village is pretty much the definition of cozy but getting murdered would definitely put a damper on that.

9.  With Love from London by Sarah Jio - There's no reason that this sounds especially cozy but I really want to read it and that's enough to make it count as cozy.

10. The Recipe Box by Viola Shipman - Ditto above.

What cozy reads do you have on your TBR?

10 comments:

  1. My TBR is stacked with cozies! Of the murderous kind that is. LOL!! I still want to read that How to not get murdered book. Really does sound like so much fun.

    Have a wonderful Tuesday Katherine!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Backup Plan is one I plan on reading soon. I received an arc and have been holding off until closer to the holidays to dive in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Backup Plan and cannot wait to curl up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an excellent list and all books I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Backup Plan is one I really want to read. And I loved Thin Ice. Great TTT list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jill Shalvis. I'm reading the other Paige Shelton series.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think anything by Viola Shipman counts as cozy! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited about Jill Shalvis's upcoming book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo! These all sound like wonderful cozy reads. I want to curl up with a Sarah Jio novel now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list of books and they all do look cozy. An American in Scotland is the one I want to know more about!

    ReplyDelete