Saturday, November 5, 2022

Reading Recap - November 2022


Monthly Total: 24  - Pretty pleased with this total!

Monthly Breakdown: 

Print: 7
Ebook: 7
Audio:  10

Mystery:  19
Fiction:  1
Nonfiction: 2
Romance: 2

Favorite Book of the Month:


The Wife's Promise by Kate Hewitt - The review for this book will be posted later this month 

Favorite Audio Book of the Month:


The Office Bffs: Tales of The Office from Two Best Friends Who Were There by Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey 

Least Favorite Book of the Month:


Nightwork by Nora Roberts - I read some really great books this month so I don't think this one would have been the least favorite book for most months.  However, I have high expectations for Nora Roberts books and this one didn't quite live up to them.


Where My Books Have Taken Me This Month:


International Travel:
In addition to my usual stops in England I also went to France, Thailand, and Scotland.

Domestic Travel:
I visited a number of repeat states but for new places I visited:
Washington, D.C.
Rhode Island and 
Florida

How was your reading month? Where did your books take you this month?



12 comments:

  1. I like Kate Hewitt. My travels via books these past two weeks took me to Cornwall and Liverpool in England, currently reading a book set in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a great month of reading. The Office is one of my favorite shows, so I just added The Office Bffs: Tales of The Office from Two Best Friends Who Were There to my audible wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when books take you to fun places like Thailand and Scotland! What a great month of reading. Hope November is just as good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great reading month!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great reading month. I hope next month is a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You read a lot this month! I hope that I have better luck with the Nora Roberts book when I get around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's fun when people keep track of "where" they're reading. Thailand would be neat- not sure I've read anything set there.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading month, amazing number. Love hearing the best audio and print. I dislike having to name my least favourite, I need to be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a terrific reading month! I have pretty much decided not to read Nightwork, despite my love of Nora Roberts books. The hero sounds a bit too morally grey for me. I may change my mind someday, but from the excerpts I've read, I don't think it's for me. That's been true of some of her other books as well; some I love, and some aren't right for me.

    I hope you have another good reading month in November. And enjoy the fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Katherine! 24 books... That's been my total for the last 6 months.... Okay maybe not, but it feels like it. How do you get to listen to so many audiobooks??? I need to sharpen up on that.

    Of course I now need to take a look at The Wife's Promise....

    Have a great week ahead.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister is such a fan of The Office. I should share this book with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Thailand setting sounds interesting! I think have only read one book set in Thailand; Anna and the King of Siam. I should re-read it. ☺

    ReplyDelete