Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Books on My TBR With Fall Covers

 

It actually feels a bit like fall here today which has me thinking of picking up books full of apple cider, fall leaves, and pumpkins.  Here are 10 books on my TBR that have covers that just scream fall to me.


1.  Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman


2.  A Doomful of Sugar by Catherine Bruns


3.  A Dream of Death by Connie Berry


4.  The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Barker


5.  Jasmine Moon Murder by Laura Childs


6.  First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen


7.  Murder at Wakehurst by Alyssa Maxwell


8.  One Foot in the Grape by Carlene O'Neil


9.  Stiff Competition by Annelise Ryan


10. The Ghosts of Misty Hollow by Sue Ann Jaffarian

Do you have any fall books on your TBR?

6 comments:

  1. Well done! These are beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Practical Magic's cover. I keep thinking that I should read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very Autumn looking and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins...fall leaves...ghosts...magic...all of these look perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great covers and they definitely have the fall feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to live in the little house on the cover of The Ghosts of Misty Hollow. 🤗

    ReplyDelete