Friday, November 4, 2022

Friday Fives - November TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since today is the first Friday in November I'm picking 5 books I want to read this month.


1.  Too Bad to Die by Francine Matthews  - This one has been on my shelf for ages and I've been really wanting to read it.  It's a historical mystery involving Ian Fleming (creator of James Bond) and it sounds like a good read!


2.  Peril in Paris by Rhys Bowen - I really enjoy this series and am looking forward to this new release that comes out later this month.


3.  The Gazebo by Patricia Wentworth - I want to finish all the Miss Silver books this year and this is the next book on the list.


4.  Twice Upon a Time by L.M. Montgomery - I got a review copy of this book of short stories that came out earlier this year and can't wait to read it.  I really enjoy Montgomery's short stories.


5.  Elementary, She Read by Vicki Delany - I have a very overdue review copy of this book and have hear such good things about this series.  Plus, I've enjoyed every book I've read by this author so I'm excited to start this one!

What are you hoping to read this month?

7 comments:

  1. Well you can never go wrong with Patricia Wentworth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look so good. I can see why you want to read them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twice Upon a Time by L.M. Montgomery sure looks good. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice line up especially the Rhys Bowen one, I so enjoy those books on audio. Very English!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. I love Vicki Delany's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you enjoy all of these! I have several of Rhys Bowen's books that I should start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to continue my Anne of Green Gables series re-reads! Maybe reading some short stories would get me restarted. 📚✨

    ReplyDelete