Saturday, May 7, 2022

Reading Recap - April 2022


Books Read this Month 
-  18 and my lowest month so far I think.  Between allergies and a few other things my reading just has been a bit off.

Bookish Category Breakdown: 

Print:  6

Ebook:  3

Audio:  9

Romance:  1

Mystery:  13

Nonfiction: 1

Fiction:  4

Favorite Book of the Month:


Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe by Heather Webber

Crime on the Fens by Joy Ellis

The Body in the Garden by Katharine Schellman

Even though it was a slow month reading-wise I read a lot of books I really enjoyed!

Least Favorite Book:

Crimson Summer by Heather Graham - This wasn't bad but I so enjoyed the first book in this series that I had really high hopes for this one and it didn't quite live up to them.


My Bookish Travels - 

Here are some of the new places I visited this month (and in March because I forgot to include this last month!)

Alabama (which is actually my home state and the book was set not far from where I actually live though my city has WAY less magical blackbirds)
Montana
Arizona
New Jersey
Hawaii
Illinois
Pennsylvania

I also visited:
England - 11 times
Scotland - twice
Singapore
Italy

How was your April?  Where have you (fictionally) visited?

6 comments:

  1. 18 is a lot of books compared to most people. You are doing great.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month of reading, I should do a better job at figuring out where my books are set and keeping a record of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lowest beats my highest. I think my top is twelve books and I think I only have hit that twice. 😯

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's still pretty good! Gosh I wish I had read 18 lol.

    Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe looks nice. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slow for you but I saw still awesome job! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18 books is a lot! I rarely am able to read that many books in a month.

    ReplyDelete