Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday Fives - May TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since this is the first Friday in May I'm listing 5 Books I'm looking forward to reading this month.


1.  The Villa by Nora Roberts - This one has been on my shelf for awhile and I've been enjoying romantic suspense lately.


2.  Staging is Murder by Grace Topping - I got this cozy on my TBR Bingo and I'm really looking forward to it.


3.  Three Blind Mice and Other Stories by Agatha Christie - I've really been enjoying Christie's short stories lately and the title story in this one is one of my favorites.


4. The Canterbury Sisters by Kim Wright - This has been gathering dust on my NetGalley shelf and I've been wanting to read it for years.


5.  Barefoot Beach by Debbie Mason - This looks delightfully summer-y and this is an author I've been wanting to read.

What are you hoping to read this May?

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of THE CANTERBURY SISTERS. The cover is lovely and I'm always drawn to books about sisters. I have three of them, so I know how complicated yet beautiful those relationships can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized how much I like book covers with teacups on them. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice variety and always great to plan ahead, I did read The Villa but can't remember anything about it!!

    ReplyDelete