Saturday, December 21, 2019

Pinterest Recipes I Want to Try


Honestly, I can't remember the last time I cooked a meal.  I baked a batch of gingerbread at Thanksgiving and I've heated stuff up but that's pretty much it.  It's kind of weird for me and definitely not as cost effective or healthy as it could be.  We've spent the last month or two in New Orleans in a hotel room so cooking really hasn't been an option.  We've eaten so much amazing food but I'm starting to miss cooking.  I'm a big Pinterest fan and I've been browsing it lately looking for recipes to make as soon as I have access to a full kitchen again.  here are some recipes on my list:

1.  Wingerz Sticky Fingers from Creme de la Crumb - I've made these before and they're delicious.  They kind of taste like wings and are so tasty with blue cheese but you can also skip the sauce for picky children and it's a great casual dinner.

2.  One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies from Cooking Classy - Cooking Classy is a pretty reliable blog for me and this looks like a good way to ease back into cooking but still have a tasty dinner.

3.  Mexican Street Corn Soup from Striped Spatula - I've never tried this blog before but this soup sounds amazing!

4.  Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes from Bless this Mess - Not only is this a one pan meal but it's a one pan meal in a slowcooker.  It's hard to get easier then that!

5.  Homemade Mexican Chalupas from Brown Sugar - Yum just yum!  A new blog for me but I love the idea of making chalupas at home. 

Any recipes you're looking forward to trying?

3 comments:

  1. Balsamic anything is always something I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I volunteered to make a dip and dessert for the 24th. I found a chocolate cupcake recipe where on the top there's white frosting and the use of mini M&M's to make Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes enjoy cooking but I do so much of it that it gets old. Of course, I don't like eating out too much. The slow cooker pork sounds like something I would enjoy and I do like using my slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete