Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR

 
Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Winter TBR.  I love making these lists every season.  I'm not fantastic about sticking to them but I do enjoy making the list!  I haven't really figured out my reading goals for 2024 so I'm winging this one a little bit more than I usually do!


1.  The Night Island by Jayne Ann Krentz - I enjoyed the first book in this series so I'm looking forward to reading this one!

2.  The Lantern's Dance by Laurie R. King - I've read the other books in this series and always enjoy it!

3.  The Smoking Bun by Ellie Alexander - This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series and I always enjoy seeing what the Torte crew is up to.

4.  The Murder Club by Alexandra Ivy - This sounds nice and creepy and is a new author to me. 

5.  Deadly to the Core by Joyce Tremel - This is a cozy mystery author I've been wanting to read for ages so I was excited to pick up this first book in a new series.


6.  Sisters of Fortune by Anne Lee Huber - I've really enjoyed this author's historical mysteries so I'm super curious to see this novel is.

7.  Winter's End by Paige Shelton - I enjoy this not so cozy mystery series and it's perfect winter reading.

8.  The Only One Left by Riley Sager - Winter seems like a good time to read thrillers and I've heard great things about this one!

9.  Old World Murder by Kathleen Ernst - I love mysteries that involve history and this one involving a living history museum looks really interesting!

10. The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis - And so I'm not reading all mysteries I threw in a romance that starts on a ski lift during a blizzard!

What is on your TBR this winter?

5 comments:

  1. I have only read the Shalvis book on your list but I remember loving it. I am also very good at not sticking to the lists that I make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not read any of them. I hated The Titanic movie and so will not read any books around the Titanic. The Jill Shalvis book yes I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the Paige Shelton and the Jill Shalvis.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of books on your list! The Riley Sager one is on my TBR list, and I'm curious about that Alexandra Ivy book. I've enjoyed some of her other books. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Deadly to the Core to review. I've been wanting to read that author too. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete