Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Cozy Christmas Books on My TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  This week I'm picking out five cozy Christmas reads that would be the on the top of my list if I got to have my ideal holiday season of cuddling up under blankets and reading.


1.  Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan - Colgan's books are always so fun and cozy.  Plus, the main character in this series had a puffin as a pet which I very much enjoyed in the previous book.  


2.  Lark! The Herald Angels Sing by Donna Andrews - I love this cozy mystery series and the Christmas books are always extra fun.


3.  Hiddensee: A Tale of the Once and Future Nutcracker by Gregory Maguire - I love the Nutcraker ballet and I'm fascinated by the idea of a retelling of the story.  


4.  Wrapped Up In You by Jill Shalvis - I really enjoy this author's books and I just read a book that I really enjoyed in the Heartbreaker Bay series.  


5.  Christmas at Holiday House by RaeAnne Thayne - This may just be the coziest Christmas-iest cover ever and when I think cozy Christmas-y reads I immediately think of Thayne's books.

What cozy Christmas-y reads are on your TBR?

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Jenny Colgan book, that puffin is adorable. And any Christmas book by Jill Shalvis or RaeAnne Thayne is good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to read Lark! The Herald Angels Sing...it's not everyday I see my name in the title of a book. ;D

    ReplyDelete