Saturday, December 2, 2023

Monthly Reading Recap - November 2023


Monthly Breakdown

Monthly Total: 18

Print: 4
Ebook: 8
Audio: 6

Mystery:  13  
Fiction:  1
Nonfiction: 1
Romance: 3 

My Favorite Books of the Month:


Inheritance by Nora Roberts - This had all my favorite elements wrapped up into one book with a funny dog and a gorgeous old house full of ghosts. 

Favorite Audio 
Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas - I absolutely loved this audio and I think I would have loved it just as much if I had read it which doesn't usually happen.  I can't believe I waited this long to read this one!

Least Favorite Book of the Month:

None!  Normally I have a couple of books that didn't quite click for me or were just a bit meh but in November I really enjoyed everything I read.  Even the books that weren't in the running for favorites I enjoyed enough that I can't say they disappointed me in anyway.

Bookish Armchair Travels:



Domestic Travel:
No new states this month but I did visit California, Washington, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Idaho, Ohio, Connecticut, Maine, and Michigan.  I went to Maine and North Carolina multiple times.

International Travel:
No new countries either and really not much international travel.  I went to England four times and Scotland once and that was it!

How was your reading this month?  Where did your books take you this month?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like I really need to check out Inheritance! I love a book with a funny dog and a haunted house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to read a solid number of great books!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Inheritance deserves its slot, loved it too. Imagine living in that manor, can't call it a house. I'd like it without the ghosts though, or the one evil one anyway, some of them are great. I must look out for Devil's Daughter I've read some in that series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month. The Nora Roberts book sounds really good. i'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a really good November. My mom really liked Inheritance, too.

    ReplyDelete