Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten New Additions to My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Ten New Additions to My TBR.  I normally don't get books for Christmas but do a bit of shopping in January/February once everything has calmed down and here are 10 books that have just landed on my TBR list.


1.  Housebroke by Jaci Burton - This sounds completely unrealistic but like so much fun!

2.  Forgotten Trail by Claire Kells - I really enjoyed the first two books in this series and am looking forward to the next adventure.

3.  A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers - I've heard wonderful things about this one and I really like the cover.

4.  The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins - I enjoyed another book by this author and the premise really intrigues me.

5.  The Friendship Club by Robyn Carr - I typically enjoy this author's books so I'm curious about this one.


6.  Everyone on this Train is a Suspect by Benjamin Stevenson - I knew nothing about this book other than I liked the title but I just realized that this is the next book in the Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone series so I'm thinking I should probably read that one first.

7.  The Manor House by Gilly Macmillon - This is an author I've been wanting to read and this sounds fantastic!

8.  Owls Well That Ends Well by Donna Andrews - I actually just bought this one though I haven't read it yet.  I love the title!

9.  In the Hall with the Knife by Diana Peterfreund - I've heard good things about this one and I love that it's a Clue based mystery.

10. Long Gone by Denise Grover Swank - I've read and really enjoyed several romances by this author but this mystery sounds fantastic.

Have you read any of these?  What books are new additions to your TBR?

3 comments:

  1. I have read Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone, and I don’t think it’s essential it be read first, but I think it will enhance the experience of Everyone on this Train is a Suspect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Forgotten Trail and have seen the Jaci Burton all over and it's dogs so maybe.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90% new to me except the Robyn Carr one that I have from NG. Such fun to see the new books we have our eyes on. Happy Jan/Feb buy up.

    ReplyDelete