Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Christmas-y Books on My Reading List

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a freebie so I'm picking out ten Christmas-y books I'm hoping to read this month.


1.  Hercule Poirot's Silent Night by Agatha Christie and Sophie Hannah - Hercule Poirot and a Christmas mystery!  

2.  The Twelve Dogs of Christmas by Susan Wiggs - I typically enjoy Susan Wiggs' books and this one involves dogs! 

3.  Murder Most Royal by S.J. Bennett - A royal Christmas celebration with a murder investigation!

4.  The Wishing Bridge by Viola Shipman - I've seen so many wonderful reviews for this book and I've really enjoyed the one book I've read by this author.

5.  Murder on the Christmas Express by Alexandra Benedict - Murder on a train during Christmas!  Maybe not the most jolly trip but sounds like a fun read!


6.  Christmas at Holiday House by RaeAnne Thayne - Not only is the cover gloriously Christmas-y but the book sounds lovely too.

7.  The Santa Claus Man: The Rise and Fall of a Jazz Age Con Man and the Invention of Christmas in New York by Alex Palmer - This sounds fascinating!

8.  A December to Remember by Jenny Bayliss - Estranged sisters thrown together at Christmas time!

9.  An English Murder by Cyril Hare - An English murder at Christmas time!

10. Ghosts of Greenglass House by Kate Milford - I read the first book in this middle grade series and enjoyed it and am hoping to read this one this year.

Are there any holiday books you want to read this month?

6 comments:

  1. I have been seeing the Susan Wiggs book around and same reasons as you I'd like to read it. RaeAnne Thayne too writes a good Christmas story. I just requested the Reno cozy mystery on NG, after I read your review, for the audio, probably won't get it but can always try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! I really want to read The Twelve Dogs of Christmas, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these Christmas-y books! I don't usually read a lot of them, but this is a good list to start with. The Twelve Dogs of Christmas is really piquing my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just go a copy of MURDER ON THE CHRISTMAS EXPRESS the other day. It sounds so fun! I hope we both enjoy it.

    Happy TTT (on a Friday)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always mean to read a Christmas-y book or two during this season of the year. Thank you for sharing all these lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete