Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday Five - Five Books I Hope to Read in 2024


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I'm taking some time to figure out my reading goals for next year and one thing I think I'm going to do is make a list of 24 books that I've been wanting to read and try and read all 24 in 2024.  I've got some other projects I want to attempt so I'm not sure which ones will actually make the To Do list but if I end up reading 24 in 2024 here are 5 books on that list.


1.  Homecoming to Kate Morton - I've really enjoyed all the Kate Morton books I've read but this one looks especially fantastic.


2.  Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen - I love this author and this book looks wonderful.


3.  Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay - I read a book by this author a few years ago and absolutely adored it.  I've been meaning to read this one since before it even came out but somehow never managed it.  


4.  You Can Run by Rebecca Zanetti - I love suspense and everything by this author looks like can't put down type reads.  


5.  Murder at the Mill by M.B. Shaw - I don't know much about this author and I don't think I've read many reviews on this book but the premise looks like a mystery I would love.

What books would be on your 24 in 2024 list?

4 comments:

  1. I just looked at my Top 10 List. Our post and linkup for the 2024 books will be Dec 30th and you are welcome to link up to it.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, 24 books in 2024, just might go with that one too. I should put Homecoming on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are new to me. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete