Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Christmas-y Books On My Shelves


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  


1.  Last Christmas in Paris by Hazel Gaynor and Heather Webb - I read this when it first came out and remember enjoying it but I was super distracted and was really trying to get it finished quickly so I don't remember much else about it.  I'd like to reread this when I really have the time to enjoy it.  


2.  Aunt Dimity and the Heart of Gold - This is an incredibly long running series that has been around since I started reading cozy mysteries.  I've always meant to read this series and am hoping to start in 2024.  I'm really looking forward to this one set right around Christmas time.


3.  Murder, Served Simply by Isabella Alan - I picked up this cozy a few years ago and have been meaning to read it.  It sounds like one I'll really enjoy and I love the cover!


4.  A Killer Carol by Laura Bradford - Speaking of great covers!  Isn't this wonderfully Christmas-y!  And it's a series that I've really been wanting to read and a series I own a bunch of books from.  


5.  Mrs. Jeffries and the Silent Knight by Emily Brightwell - I love the Mrs. Jeffries series - especially the ones set around Christmas.  This is another long running series on my list to make progress on for 2024.  

What holiday books do you have on your shelves?

4 comments:

  1. I loved Last Christmas in Paris. I listened to the audio - wonderful!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Christmas in Paris looks like my kind of book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but they do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of these would be perfect to read right now.

    ReplyDelete