Saturday, December 23, 2023

This Week in Reading - December 24


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


A Collection of Lies by Connie Berry - I very much enjoy this series and this looks fantastic!  (Publisher)

Rhythm and Clues by Olivia Blacke - I've really enjoyed the previous two books so I'm curious to see what happens in book 3. (Publisher)

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates - I've been reading through this series and only have a few left.  This comes out in June so I'm hoping this will encourage me to get caught up so I can read this in order.  (Publisher)

Fatal First Editions by Jenn McKinlay - This is the next book in the Library Lover's cozy mystery series and I'm so looking forward to seeing what trouble Lindsey gets into next! (Publisher)

Fur Love or Money by Sofie Ryan - This is another favorite cozy series with some of my absolute favorite characters.  (Publisher)

The Summer Swap by Sarah Morgan - I've really enjoyed this author's books and this one looks wonderful. (Publisher)

Love at First Book by Jenn McKinlay - I really love this author's cozy mysteries so I'm looking forward to reading one of her romantic fictions.  (Publisher)

Currently:



Reading:  Coconut Drop Dead by Olivia Matthews and Angel's Rest by Emily March

Listening:  Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros

The last few months have been a bit crazy and the last few weeks have been full of frantically trying to get ready for Christmas at the last minute.  I'm so looking forward to today and tomorrow now that everything is done and I can just relax and spend time with family (and eat!).  

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, a wonderful day and the happiest of reads!

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas - I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great holiday with your family!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed your Sunday Post! I got Fatal First Edition too! Great haul! Have a great Christmas!!

    Stormi
    Week in Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of A Collection of Lies! And what a title too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished reading Coconut Drop Dead. I love that series. I have the Olivia Blacke book to review. Another fun series. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a nice relaxing Christmas! I feel like we all need one, ha.

    My STS/Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes please have a relaxing holiday with your family! Although it is hard to put down Iron Flame once you start listening. Merry Christmas Katherine.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Katherine! I'm working on visiting my blog neighbors before 2023 is up. I can't believe how fast this last half of the year has gone by. Enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More fun titles for my TBR list! But that's what blogging friends are for. I hope you had your family have a very Merry Christmas...and a Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set of incoming books. I like Emily March's books and read that whole series pretty much. Will be interested to hear what you think of Iron Flame, I look forward to the audio before the next one comes out. Hope your Christmas day has gone well or is going well. I am sitting here on the 26th, feeling like i need to rest all day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those books are new to me. I hope you and your family are having a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete